Saturday, August 13, 2011

another print

I'm still working on prints and patterns, trying to experiment with colors and bringing textures into illustrator. Here's one for back to school!


Jessica Kelly Willett said...

Awesome! Immediately I thought of back to school! I loved shopping for my new supplies for the year, this piece feels very nostalgic to me in a really fun way! Keep up the great work!

chibiaion said...

Cool! I suddenly misses school seeing that one. I've got tons of eraser collections back then. :D
buy diablo 3 account

Emma Collins Ba (Hons) said...

Hello! I've just stumbled (happily) across your beautiful blog! You are very talented!

I'd love it if you would take a peak at my work too!


Sarah said...

Your patterns are awesome! I also love the illustrations you have on here...Excellent blog!! :)